Saturday, December 10, 2016

Family (Parent/Child)

My dearest daughter, my dearest daughter
Right here you aughta, be,  but I'm nowhere near your momma
Wish I could stare at your face, whenever I'm feeling awful
Cuz in your eyes... I've always been your fearless father
But if you only knew, I'm so afraid
That I'll never see you again,  everytime I go away
Never let you go,  I just wanna hold you babe
every minute is torture,  so many lonely days
Missing you I wanna be hugging and kissing you, listen boo
I'm doing it all for you and your brother and yeah I miss him too
True love grows stronger, that's what distance do
Telling you I love you should never wonder is it true
Everytime you're in pain wish I could switch with you
But I put my chips all on the table just like dinner food
So I walk a lonely path with a different view
Probably why you constantly wondering...

Where are you now

No comments:

Post a Comment