Lets take it easy, smooth like an interlude
Wanna enter you, but first, let you know I’m into you
Romeo and Juliet style, familes in a feud
Tryna see inside you, before I see you in the nude
Friends till the very end, huh? Baby git a clue
Wanna see you happy, even if its with a different dude
I see you smiling when you with him, but is it true
Look a little deeper, in the mirror, let me switch ya view
I love you for the way you act, not the way you look
If I could tell you all the ways dat you got me hooked
Not just a single rap, I’d have ta make a book
I just wanna steal his place, I am not a crook
If I was ya man, I be damned, if he came along
So I can’t hate him, if he hate me for making us strong
Tell the truth though, if what I’m sayings wrong
Then why you listening to this… change the song
First I get inside your head
Then we slide right in to bed
Let a love story be read
From what our body language said
Hello baby, yup, I’m still here
Waiting patiently knowing my times real near
I wanna be the one to wipe away ya spilled tears
Let me give birth to trust, and kill fear
I ain’t asking you to cheat, I respect that
You gotta man, but damn I can’t accept that
You really happy, I could make you happy bet that
And if you gave me your heart, I would protect that
Let you do ya thang, love you, for who you are
On another level, together we move the bar
You’re a shooting star, keep me bright thru the dark
Cupid shot an arrow with ya name right thru my heart
Call me over zealous, and maybe just a lil jealous
Talk shit, get hit, how I deal with fellows
But this a love story, something like Cinderella's
And we gon have a happy ending, fuck what they tell us
No comments:
Post a Comment