All I got is pride, my conscience ain't even on my side
When I'm gone, will I be known as strong, or the man who cried
Finger on my trigga, but go figure, ain't nowhere ta ride
Demons coming to get me from inside, so I can't hide
I feel em in my head, my thoughts are getting fed
Using my own memories against me, from the days I fled
I'm open like a book, my weakness, getting read
All a the things I said, won't mean shit, if a nigga dead
I'm tryna stay tough, but life is way rough
Who can I trust, cuz my friends, even they bluff
Thinking that they helping, but they only, delaying my fate
Breaking all my bridges, when they, taking my weight
Fighting battles, with myself, that I have ta win
Suicidal like Heath Ledger with a mask of sin
See my life is just a joke, and so I pack a grin
Knocking on the door, to my soul, but no-ones answering
No comments:
Post a Comment