Saturday, December 10, 2016

Political (Rhymeform)

We got... blood on our hands, but the ballots clean ☑
Bombing hospitals, violence silencing the sound of screams 😷💣💀
Meanwhile the other's, even smugger, with a phallic dream 🍆
Grabbing women by their Precious, like he found The Ring 👐👺
Hot girls, yelling no, like a jalapen' 😱
Threatening to sue, for challenging the invalid King 😒👑
Meanwhile we desecrating Natives, like that Dallas team 🐴🔫
Callous as Alice, outside of Wonderland, unbalanced themes ♻
...Now that's what I call Halloween 🎃👻
Dressing up as the Sultan, I'd make the palace sing 🏰🙌
With my Arabian queen straight out of Palestine 👸
With a loyal fan base, and length of my Span, as long as Alan Green 💿🏆
Until then, I'm just Chiefing, on this salad green 🔥💨
Used to work a warehouse job picking and palleting 😖
...So please don't judge me when the mallet swings 🔨
Music in my veins, invoking change, when my talent bleeds

No comments:

Post a Comment