Baby I'm knowing the reason you change like the season is cuz of da way dat I am
Never got married but s'posed to be staying together forever you breaking the band
Thought dat just maybe that you were the one to be different but no you won't stay with ya man
Surveying the land, you playing ya hand, changing da plan and making demands
"Only when your lonely", drunk off the cheapest liquor
"You try ta bone me", really wanna freak this nigga
"Lover, friend and homey", but you don't see the picture
"Cuz your too phony", but damn you got a decent figure
I'm weakest with ya, when ya naked, and the world is silent
But when you dressed and talking dat bullshit all my thoughts are violent
I think, I hate your guts, but this I know fa sho!
When our bodies touch, Oh na na no no...
I think I hate your guts
Your ways I can't trust
But when our bodies touch
Oh!, na na NO NO
I think I hate your guts
You make me wanna cuss
But when our bodies touch
Oh!, na na NO NO
I think I hate your guts
My angers bout ta bust
But when our bodies touch
Oh!, na na NO NO
I think I hate your guts
We bout ta bite the dust
But when our bodies touch
Oh!, na na NO NO
No comments:
Post a Comment