Saturday, December 10, 2016

Hardcore (Mental Illness)

Dressed up in a bloody doctors fit, lurking thru the halls of terror
I scan this barcode on my wrist it just says error error
Nurses like zombies tryna feed me pills trust em I’m scared ta
It rubs the lotion on its skin, bitch I’ma wear ya
Tryna compare the thoughts up in my head you’ll need much more than a mirror
Creeping up near ya, shit I scare myself, but somehow do not fear ya
Al Jazeera, read my jungle book, paranoid just like Bagheera
Picture clearer, needle in my veins, I’m shaking like Shakira
Under my skin, these demons, in my blood they coming for revenge
Adjust my lens, look its just my sins, up in my syringe
Fuck my friends, like popos on my door hey yo they bustin in
My other half is peaceful, but my evil half, is hushing him
Cut and trim, hang em out ta dry, you still doubt me why
Why would I lie when I really wanna cry, look into my eyes I’m down to die
Whether fryin or flying, when I say I’m psyco no lying
Strait jacket packing screws lacking the active mental mindstate I’m in… PSYCHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment