{I} Been around the block, like a bike lane
Fuck a G6, been fly like a biplane
Behind the mask of my {w}raps, I’m plain
I stay hungry, like the diet of a rice grain
Independent rapper, like Tech N9ne, quite Strange
Knowing that I’m Abel but I’m not willing to fight Kane
Same old dude, with a whole new mindframe
(INSERT NAME), tryna live up to Christ’s name
I don’t wanna Die, but life, is like a Dice game
Looking at what’s Left, wondering if I’m doing the Right thang
Knowing this way of thinking’s not tite like a tight chain
But I’m busy making Dollars, so why Change
Nice gain, battling my conscious, migraine
Morals staying in my line of sight like a bright stain
Scope of my vision you couldn’t see it with a wide frame
See, my pain, go blind, from the eyestrain
Just a man, regardless of what I might claim
Under, the weather, standing in the ice rain
Feeling played out, kinda like a trite saying
Rappin with a passion, I don’t even like fame
No satisfaction, I’m crashing mind drained
Feet dragging, the action, of my brain
Falling off the wagon, hoppin on the night train
Still I got the soul of an angel with fly aim...
No comments:
Post a Comment