Time and time again I find a pen when I can't confide in friends
cuz I'd rather write these lines instead of trying to lie to them
Inciting righteous trends like watching Christ ascend and rise Again
Praying that my trial ends before my Bible bends
but where do I begin... with my embarrassed ego
story out of order like it was written by Quentin Tarantino
I'm hard as paralegal work and I ain't scared of Debo
But every night I lay with Terror like I married evil
No pair of 'migos I'm flying solo and all alone
loaded everything I owned inside my car and call it home
I told my family I ain't stopping till we got the throne
until then I'm outta my zone, like I lost my phone
probably why they suffer when wondering where a brother's been
struggling trying to survive but steady hustling
knowing that it hurts them I thought I heard him but it wasn't them
that's just my conscience asking...
Where are you now?
No comments:
Post a Comment