Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sexual (Boasting)

{INSERT NAME} , girl ya know what I do to mics
E'rythang I do, and everyone up in my krew is tight
Tell me what u need and baby I'll make sure da mood is right
I'ma leave it up to you, what we do, tonight
Hard to describe, the vibe, u make me feel inside
So surreal, but these feelings are to real to fight
In the sky, even with no strings I could steal a kite
I ain't tryna gas you up, but oil's what I drill it like
Just beware if we take it there, you've been warned
I'll heat you up, then get you wet, like a moving storm
I'll leave ya boobies, ya booty, and ya coochie worn
Put on some Chris, Brown and Twista, make a movie porn
Let me take it back, a couple steps though, to before
Lying if I said, I didn't like the way ya booty's formed
Is this feeling love or just lust cuz, I'm truly torn
Knowing "only fools rush in" like U-B-40

No comments:

Post a Comment