I’m blasting off like astronauts, but wondering what my plan it (planet) costs
Haunted by random thoughts of tragic loss from leaving these aftershocks
Tryna feed my daughter and son without a gun or mask involved
Which means I gotta tour, riding thru the night (Knight) like Hasselhoff
Used to watch MTV with dreams of earning a moon man
But betta than vain fame is what I can gain when aiming for new fans
Funny but labels they label my style money cuz it moves hands
Rapping like Rabbit in 8 Mile, no number 2 chance
One shot, bout to blow up, no Challenger
Blast off, going bang, no silencer
So Cal balancer, lethal caliber
Blood sweat and tears, for years, I put in calendars
Like the Mayans, I followed stars, beyond my time
Chasing Cash, no Johnny, still I walk the line
My rocket’s primed, and success is all that’s on my mind
Dark matter rappers all around me, I gotta shine
Started from the cellar, now I’m, interstellar
Used to wanna reign (want the rain) now I’m over it with a big umbrella
Word to Gerald, got my haters sour as citronella
Little do they know I’m on Tinder tryna find a Cinderella
But I am no Prince, formerly known as
The coolest brother you know, that’s just a show mask
So fast still I’m watching rocket ships go past
Barely holding on, praying that I don’t crash
Cuz up here, the Earth is just a tiny spec
Knowing I could fall at any moment, I ain’t tryna wreck
Foreign territory is what comes with a higher check
Reflection in my helmet, tryna see a man that I respect
Above the atmosphere, don’t need no Atlas here
Ain’t no mashing gears, and I’m way past a Leer
I’m the opposite of Noah when the land appeared
Cuz I keep my feet grounded and I rap sincere
Just got a message from Houston they said “your path is clear”
Helmet and a mannish beard, masking my sad veneer
Half as near to my death, but still no plans of fear
Cuz I’m using God’s sun (Son) as my chandelier
No comments:
Post a Comment